20.10.2011

music for october

Oon alkanut taas kuuntelemaan sellasta musiikkia, mitä oon aina rakastanu ja kuunnellu. Ehkä se kertoo mun olevan taas paljon onnellisempi ihminen. Näissä kaikis on sanomaa!
You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for? I'm here and now I'm ready, holding on tight
I don't find the right words to make it sound good, reflecting our feelings, I know it can hurt
If your sky is falling, take my hand and hold it, you don't have to be alone, alone, yeah, I, I won't let you go
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer, so cool in lying and we tried, tried, but we try too hard, it's a waste of my time
Days never seemed longer, they say it's better this way, I hope one day I am stronger than I feel, and I hope that it feels different than today
Well I just heard the news today, it seems my life is going to change, I closed my eyes, begin to pray, then tears of joy stream down my face
Write my name somewhere safe, touch and taste, fades with space, I'll never be, who you dream
Sit down and take it easy, don't get stressed by your life, trust in a little synchronicity, you know everything will be alright
Mut joku aamu mä tiedän sen, sä heräät huomaamaan, sinä selvisit ja kelpaat kelle vaan
Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one, to build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house
Today, I'm gonna try a little harder, gonna make every minute last longer, gonna learn to forgive and forget
I'm not exactly sure what I should say
Everything I do is a mistake

2 kommenttia:

kamera: canon eos 1000D :-)